Hello

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap
I am here with you today to show you the card I have made using
one of the new stamp sets called
Just love the set, so many stamps and so many different ways to use them
and the gorgeous
along with
and





I just made a normal card base and started layering the beautiful papers.
Cut the largest Basic Stitched Flag die,
then stamped 3 of the tulips.. cut them out and colored them with Copic markers. I wanted the "hello" word die to really pop so cut it out of black card-stock.
I adhered the 2 outer tulips and the 1 in the middle I put pop up pads behind to give dimension, then attached the Hello, only attaching certain parts of it for more dimension and added some pearls..







make sure you go check out all the new amazing products..
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment